Building a sales funnel is essential for any online business.
A simple sales funnel using ClickFunnels helped boost many of my clients sales including myself. There are hundreds of other ClickFunnels users who have seen crazy results ranging from modest to unbelievable returns.
But if you’re new to the online world or have never built a sales funnel before, getting started can be overwhelming.
Where do you begin?
I signed up for the One Funnel Away Challenge, which is the flagship training guide to ClickFunnels created by its founder Russell Bruson.
In my ultimate in-depth One Funnel Away Challenge review, I’m going to tell you everything you need to know about this popular training program based on my personal experience.
- Give you a comprehensive overview of the challenge.
- Tell you exactly what you get when you sign up for this program.
- Tell you exactly what you will be learning week by week.
- Outline the pros and cons of signing up.
- Answer questions about this program (pricing…etc).
My One Funnel Away Challenge review will help anyone completely new to sales funnels who wants a no-nonsense introduction to this popular training program.
This is the article I wish I could have read when I was weighing up whether to sign up for this program or not.
Why are funnels ”important”?
Before I get into the meat and potatoes of the One Funnel Away Challenge program, I want to explain the importance of funnels.
Without understanding why funnels are fundamental to your business, you won’t understand why the knowledge shared in the OFA Challenge is so valuable.
If you’re new to online selling, you won’t want to skip this part.
Simply put, a sales funnel is the journey that guides your customer towards your offer, whether that’s a product, service or an affiliate sale.
When your funnel is structured properly, it acts as a salesperson who holds the hand of your prospects, shows them the way and encourages them to purchase from you.
We take part in multiple sales funnels every day, from buying our morning coffee to getting groceries to shopping online for items we’re interested in.
As a savvy business owner, you should know how to optimize your funnels to get more clicks, leads, and ultimately, sales.
Unfortunately, sales funnels can be complicated, and if you don’t know what a proper funnel looks like, it could end up doing more harm than good.
A poorly-designed funnel will leak out prospects along the way, leaving you with low conversion rates and frustrated customers.
On the other hand, a well-thought-out funnel is the secret sauce to scaling your business.
The One Funnel Away Challenge is going to take you by the hand and teach you absolutely everything you need to know to create high-converting sales funnels for your business.
Sound good? Let’s dive right in to the program.
The One Funnel Away (OFA) Challenge is a virtual 30-day program that will guide you every step of the way in creating a highly profitable sales funnel.
Russell Brunson, Stephen Larsen and Julie Stoian are the instructors. Via video lessons, they will be teaching you everything they’ve learned in developing multiple million-dollar sales funnels.
Each day, they break down complex topics and give you missions (similar to homework) that you need to complete to get to the next step.
People retain 90% of what they learn when they put it into immediate practice, so when you complete the daily missions, you’re solidifying your knowledge.
But don’t worry, the daily missions set by Russell aren’t too difficult to complete; however, they are designed to make you stretch your limits and think outside the box.
After the end of the 30 days, you’ll be ready to release your first (or next) funnel to the world.
What you get with the One Funnel Away Challenge
The One Funnel Away Challenge is a robust system designed to set you up for making more money online.
When you enroll in it, you’ll receive a box delivered to your door filled to the brim with materials and resources (that’s if you choose to pay for shipping, otherwise everything is online).
Here’s what you’ll get.
30 Days of Mission Videos from Russell Brunson
Russell Brunson, the founder of ClickFunnels, started his own $360 million SaaS business, entirely self-funded
He will be the STRATEGIST… who sees the big picture for your life and knows the groundwork to put ideas into action.
He’s a best-selling author who has sold over 250,000 books and has a following of millions of entrepreneurs.
For 30 days, you’re going to be getting various missions from Russell that will simplify the funnel-building process.
30 Days of Coaching From Stephen Larsen and Julie Stoian
Julie Stoian, another seven-figure entrepreneur, is there to give you the exact steps you need to put Russell’s missions into action.
She is the TRANSFORMER… who can walk you through the logistics and the “how-to,” to turn ideas and visions into realities.
She will help you get everything up and running and is there to guide your funnel-creation process.
And lastly, Stephen Larsen, the former Lead Funnel Builder for ClickFunnels, has built over 500 sales funnels.
After he left ClickFunnels, he created his own company from the ground up and generated over $1 million in only 13 months.
Stephen is the EXECUTIONER… who can provide daily calls and eliminate excuses where you might want to quit over minor inconveniences.
He conducts daily group calls and will help keep you accountable. He’s a straight-shooter and will tell you precisely what you need to hear.
One Funnel Away Challenge bonuses
The above training videos and accountability calls are worth more than $2,000 when offered individually, and quite frankly, they are all you really need to create your funnel.
But like any good salesman, Russel Brunson also throws in a bunch of bonuses to make signing up to the challenge even more compelling.
Here are the One Funnel Away Challenge bonuses you’ll get thrown in immediately after you enroll.
Physical copy of the workbook
Studies show that writing your notes pen to paper will help you remember what you’re learning better than taking digital notes.
You can use your physical workbook to take notes and help retain everything you are learning.
30 Days hardcover book
Russell asked 30 members of his Two Comma Club (ClickFunnel members who have earned more than $1 million from their sales funnels) this question:
“what would you do if you lost everything, including your name, reputation, and followers? How would you earn back your millions in only 30 days?”
In other words, he asked his Two Comma Club members to lay out a day-by-day plan for those who are just getting started, so they can reach $1 million in sales.
Their answers were collected and put into a hardcover book.
It’s like having 30 different blueprints to build out a million-dollar funnel all in one place.
This bonus alone is awesome.
MP3 Player with all the recordings
If fitting one hour of additional work into your day will be an obstacle, you can use the MP3 player to listen to the recordings wherever and whenever to make it a bit easier.
The recordings will also include Stephen’s coaching calls from the last challenge.
In total, you’ll have over 40 hours of coaching calls and interviews on your MP3 that you can conveniently listen to anywhere.
Unlimited access to 30 Day interviews
During the 30 day challenge, you’re going to be busy completing missions and building out your own high-converting funnel.
The interviews included in this bonus are filled with helpful tidbits, but if you don’t find the time to watch through them all during the 30 days, you can go back and watch them afterwards as you’ll have unlimited access.
Interviews with the Two Comma Club
In these interviews, 30 Two Comma Club members will discuss what mistakes they made along the way (so you can avoid them) and what they did right (so you can replicate their success).
They don’t hold back, and these interviews are exclusive to the OFA Challenge members only.
What you’ll be learning:
Here’s an overview of what you’ll learn across the 5 weeks of the One Funnel Away challenge:
- Pre-challenge week – All about getting in the right mindset to propel your business forward.
- Week 1 – Learn the basics of how to sell online, including how to get the attention of customers with a hook, the importance of storytelling, and what it takes to build an attractive offer.
- Week 2 – All about sales copy. This is the week I enjoyed the most as it’s completely relevant to selling books. I learned exactly how to implement the hooks, tell a story that generates an emotional reaction from the reader, and how to generate the “aha” moment in the minds of my audience about the new opportunity.
- Week 3 – The nuts and bolts of building your sales funnel. This is the practical advice I wouldn’t have been able to find anywhere else. I learnt how to create sales pages, sequence pages, One Time Offers (OTOs), etc.
- Week 4 – Focuses on traffic and promotion. Although I’m an SEO guy who swears by organic traffic, it was still fascinating to learn about all the paid traffic opportunities out there.
I probably learned hundreds of practical things across the 5 weeks. However, two things stand out as being absolute gamer changers for me:
- Exactly how to tell a story for the product I was selling. As Russell Branson explains in the first few weeks, there’s a template for telling stories that builds belief, emotion, and trust that could apply for any product. My sales pages are so much better now for having learnt this.
- Actually creating the funnel. By the end of the challenge, I knew everything about designing a high-converting sales funnel, and how to build it within ClickFunnels. I learnt how to build a sales page, squeeze page, an upsell page, etc, and the correct sequence depending on the product.
Now, a lot of people say you need to read or listen to everything the 3 instructors give you (in order) and complete all the homework assignments without fail. I think they’re overstating how rigid the program is.
You do need to put in more work than the average online marketing course but I skimmed over a few things that were less relevant to my business and was laser-focused on the things that really mattered to me.
I think a bit of cherry picking works fine with this program.
Who is this challenge good for?
Is the One Funnel Away Challenge for you?
The challenge is a highly fast-paced challenge that demands your time and attention for 30 days.
I believe this is perfect for you if you are:
- Someone who has an online business idea but doesn’t quite know how to get your products/services out there
- Someone who’s hit a wall with your business and need a structured game plan to reach the next level
- An affiliate marketer who wants to increase sales
- Someone who’s never built a funnel but want to learn how
- Someone who needs to fix an existing funnel.
However, this challenge might not suit you if:
- You don’t have time to watch the videos and work through the missions
- You are looking for a “get rich quick” business strategy
- You don’t believe in investing in yourself (this challenge is not free and we’ll talk about the price later on)
- You are not always open to learning new things because of some previous success
How much does it cost?
The One Funnel Away Challenge costs $100. If you want the physical kit, you’ll have to pay shipping of $19.95 within the US and $29.95 outside the US. However, you can just access the digital only version of the challenge which has no shipping cost.
Do you need a ClickFunnels membership?
Simply put, NO!
Can I join the challenge at any time?
Unfortunately, you cannot join the challenge at any time.
Because this challenge is so hands-on, Russell, Julie and Stephen need to work it around their schedules to give you personalized attention.
It’s open right now, but there are no guarantees that it will open back up again (Russell doesn’t have a date for the next challenge and hasn’t specified if there will even be one).
I personally found this program to be 100% worth it!
Well, there’s no reason to wait for a chance encounter, when you find so many authentic/successful people in one place. And, better still, they’re here to help RIGHT NOW.
It’s time to combine knowledge, accountability, and execution to turn your ideas into reality.
Trust me when I say it will feel like a steal!